GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO CONTENT AND SERVICES ON INTERIM EUROPE Ltd
- The Site and the services on it are provided by “Interim Europe ” Ltd, UIC 203289665, with registered address Bacho Kiro street 26-28-30, floor 1, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.The Site, the services offered in it and these terms are subject to amendments by Interim Europe Ltd at any time. Changes in the general terms become effective from the date they are published or at an expressly specified other date.
- When there are additional terms and conditions applicable for specific services and content they shall be expressly published.
- The access to some content and services on the Site is provided after registration. With registration in the Site the customer accepts and agrees to comply with the present General Terms and Conditions.
- Only customers authorized with user name and password for access to the Site can use all the services provided in it.
- The customer is obliged to keep his user name and password confidential and not to provide them to other persons. Any use of the user name and password, including via created by the customer additional accounts, is deemed to be performed by the person to whom they are provided by Interim Europe Ltd and are binding for that person even if he has not authorized or approved that use of his user name and password, unless it is proven that they have been disclosed by illegal means by a third person.
- Interim Europe Ltd shall keep confidential any messages and shall not disclose numbers, the created user names, passwords, CVs and other personal data provided by its customers, without their prior consent, except when such obligation is imposed on it by applicable legal acts.
- Interim Europe Ltd is not responsible in cases when due to the operability of software or technical resources of other operators in internet or of telecommunication connections in and/or outside the country, a registered Customer can not use partly or entirely the possibilities of the services offered on Interim Europe`s Site.
- Intellectual property rights:
The content of the Site is subject to intellectual property rights of Interim Europe Ltd.
The content includes, but is not limited to, all texts, images, music and audio-visual works, design, logos, arrangement, software, technologies and others.
The trade marks, logos and names used on the Site are intellectual property of their respective owners.
Except it is specified otherwise Interim Europe Ltd is the solely entitled to the right to distribute the content of the Site. Any copying and distribution of content from the Site unless it is explicitly allowed is a violation of the Authors Rights and Related Rights Law and other applicable laws and is subject to relevant penalties.
In case of registering of violations of copyright and other intellectual property rights and other problems related to the access, functioning and content of the Site the Customer may submit a signal on phone number 02/980-21-39 for customer service.
- Personal data:
Interim Europe Ltd shall use the personal data provided in relation with use of the Site in strictest confidentiality and in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law.
The personal data shall be used only by Interim Europe Ltd for the purpose of providing of personalized services and for contacting its clients.
- For all matters not arranged in these General terms and conditions shall be applicable the legislation of Bulgaria.
- In case of disputes the parties shall endeavor to resolve them amicably by mutual agreement. If no agreement can be reached each party may refer the dispute for resolution by the relevant court.